SAS-00 Simplified Air Suspension
From SAS Air Suspension
The Worlds only Internal Compressor Air Ride Suspension for Softails!
SAS-00: fits Harley Davidson Softail models 2000-2017
The SAS Air Suspension has no compressor to mount, no hoses to run, no fittings to fail & is completely plug and play! Absolutely the easiest install.
Raise and lower your rear end at the touch of a button. Add air pressure to improve ride quality, during changing road conditions or while hauling added weight. Add extra air to compensate for your passenger and then release some for solo riding. You can also release all of the air and park your bike down on the ground. Adjustable air pressure makes for a smooth comfortable ride under any condition. No more bottoming out!
A SIMPLE WAY TO A BETTER RIDE, SINGLE OR DOUBLE
$1495.00 + Shipping
* SAS Air Suspension Kits are In Stock & Ready for Shipment.
- Comes with your choice of a Black or Chrome Handle Bar Switch (*Fits 1996-Later Harley Davidson Hand Controls).
- Completely Plug & Play
- Built in Compressor
- Cylinder Pistons and Rods are doubled sealed
- Pre set Dampening
- Allows the full 4" of swing arm travel
- Quick connect fitting with improved convenient breather line
- No air lines to deal with or leak
- The pneumatic cylinders eliminate bottoming out
- All mechanical functions are protected in the durable CNC billet machined body
- Remote filtered air breather keeps compressor clean and dry
- All parts are CNC machined billet aluminum
- The main body is hard anodized and warranted for life
- Moving parts are oil-impregnated (permanent lubrication)
- SAS Air Suspension offers a 5 year parts warranty
- Machined parts are warranted for life
* All prices are advertised in USD.
The Benefits of an SAS Air Shock:
- Stay EPA Compliant on stock Harley Davidson’s by not having to move canisters to make room for an ugly compressor.
- The SAS has an easy operation. Simply add air to increase firmness and release air to soften up the ride.
- Machined 6061 billet aluminum housing that is hard anodized for longevity, and durable to protect all mechanical functions inside.
- Pneumatic seals, and top quality O-rings are forever protected, and eliminate leaks.
- Remote filtered air breather allows you to hide the air intake under your seat keeping the unit from ever pulling in contaminated air.
- All Moving parts and bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Adjustable air pressure from 0 to over 250 psi.
The Simplified air suspension offers 3-4" of swing arm travel. At approx. 150 psi the bike will be fully raised and the suspension will be resting on its piston bumpers at *maximum ride height*, after that your height will not change but you can continue to increase air pressure for improved riding during cornering or with a passenger. The *maximum ride height* is adjustable during the installation.
Whether you enjoy your ride at stock height, or wish to ride the bike at a lower position. By simply increasing the mounting length from eye to eye of the shock you can lower the bikes *maximum ride height*. Lowering the bike reduces the swing arm travel, but with the convenience of an air shock you won't have to worry about bottoming out under any weight the bike may be carrying. With the SAS you can counter the weight with air pressure.
We recommend you consult an authorized dealer on how much you can lower your bike before safety becomes and issue. You can increase the ride height by shortening the eye to eye mounting length.